- From 1999 through 2014, the age-adjusted suicide rate in the United States increased 24%, from 10.5 to 13.0 per 100,000 population, with the pace of increase greater after 2006.
- Suicide rates increased from 1999 through 2014 for both males and females and for all ages 10–74.
- The percent increase in suicide rates for females was greatest for those aged 10–14, and for males, those aged 45–64.
- The most frequent suicide method in 2014 for males involved the use of firearms (55.4%), while poisoning was the most frequent method for females (34.1%).
- Percentages of suicides attributable to suffocation increased for both sexes between 1999 and 2014.
domenica 29 ottobre 2017
venerdì 27 ottobre 2017
LA MORTE DI KENNEDY. DESECRETATI NON TUTTI I DOCUMENTI CHE RIGUARDANO L'ASSASSINIO. DA LA REPUBBLICA